From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Bonnie & Bill Morgan
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 1:40 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Hakonechloa macra 'Aureola'

I've been looking through catalogs and came across this plant (Hakonechloa
macra 'Aureola') and I thought it would be lovely by the pond.  However,
since I have grass pollen allergies I wondered whether this type of grass
would pose a problem.  Anyone out there with allergies try this one?

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)