Re: crazy weather

> > welcome to Illinois.... don't like the weather- just
> > wait a few minutes, it will change.:)
> >
> > Actually this morning was interesting- it was raining
> > and foggy - nasty to drive in!.. now it is snowing
> > here too...
>
> I didn't get Donnas message.

Hi Ceres,

   According to our logs AOL is accepting the messages, but queueing some
   of them up on their server instead of delivering them into your mailbox.

   We see two responses when a message is sent:

      stat=Sent (OK)
      stat=queued

   The former means that AOL stuck it into your mailbox, whereas the
   latter means that AOL took it and is holding onto it for some reason
   to deliver into your mailbox later.

Chris