Re: Rain again

I heard on tonight's news that this is the worst drought Texas and Oklahoma have had for the last 50 years. A lot of farmers and ranchers stand a chance of losing everything because of it. I feel so bad for them.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 10:14 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Rain again

3 more big ones today, under control now thank goodness.  they say maybe a
chance of showers Monday, but "not a good chance" - weatherman's actual
words.  how nice.

Any rain in sight Pam? How are the fires out there doing? Have they all
burned themselves out yet?

Donna

cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
> wrote:
> >
> > Not that we don't need the rain here in the high desert, but why does
it
> > have to come on the weekends? I've been gazing out my office window > > at
> > blue
> > sky and sunshine all week, and now we're supposed to get rain
Saturday.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX