From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Pam Evans
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 1:50 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Rain again

That's exactly right Bonnie.  The drought's just as bad in OK and things in
LA are still unsettled from Katrina so the hay is having to come in from the
Midwest.  Long ways off.   I decided to do something optomistic today and
planted my carrot seeds in my raised bed.  And a couple of daffodils are not
just up but blooming this morning, in January can you believe it??  I'll cut
them Tuesday afternoon since we are supposed to get a hard freeze Tuesday
night.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX