Re: Rain again

Pam, I think I would have planted something I really dislike, like parsnips, with the suspicion that the mere act of planting them would break the drought to hasten their germination and development.

My roma tomatoes are setting fruits--some already as big as Chilean grapes--and we're picking wild tomatoes, not huge numbers, but enough every day or two for a salad or a cold pasta sauce.