Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 #1853

HA HA...Spring is here already......might as well leave it out, and perhaps
next winter you can put it away for a bit.  I have been watering every  second
day here with the warm weather and dry air.....it's really drying things  out.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 1/15/2006 11:02:29 AM Central Standard Time,