Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 #1853

I never put my garden hose up in Beaufort. That just wasn't an option. Here, I don't even have a spigot that functions so that's next on my list of projects. Call a plumber.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] gardenchat DIGEST V1 #1853

HA HA...Spring is here already......might as well leave it out, and perhaps
next winter you can put it away for a bit. I have been watering every second
day here with the warm weather and dry air.....it's really drying things out.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 1/15/2006 11:02:29 AM Central Standard Time,