Re: Garden hose

> Re > adding a
> tap to your water supply before it enters the house.
> Um...wouldn't that be before it gets to the meter? Not exactly legal.

They can do it between the meter and the house.  :)

> Re > fully-automated, computer controlled system with up
> to 16 zones ...run all of it out of my computer.
> Now Chris, we aren't all as computer savvy as you ;+)

It's actually pretty easy.  The hardest part was doing the wiring.  I
used X10, so you can just buy a $25 program for your PC to control the
X10 stuff with timers.

The X10 control box also lets me use wireless remote controls to turn
things on and off.  Here's the heart of the system: