Re: /schedule for talks was Hakonechloa'

Sorry, Andrea,
I am not with the Horticulture bunch in February. My talk is a presentations of the IMA and local Hort Society. Don't remember if the local Hosta society is involved in this one or not. My presentation is on the 9th, the Horticulture later on in the month.
I did go to the Horticulture symposium over in Louisville, KY in late 05. Hoping to find the opportunity to attend the symposium in February. If any one you have not attended one, go for it. I sure enjoyed the one I attended.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Hodges" <andrea.hodges@sbcglobal.net>
The schedule for all of the talks is in the February issue of Horticulture Magazine. As part of the 2006 Horticulture Symposium the cost $119 for subscribers and $129 for non-members. The one in Indianapolis is part of the series called Color Rich Gardens. You can register online at www.hortmag.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@otherside.com>
Hello Bonnie,
I just tried the IMA web site for information... Indianapolis Museum of Art. February schedule is not up as of yet, I could not locate details on talks, if you would need to pay. Perhaps a call or email to them. I realize I should know, but don't just off hand. Way I wander around I will be lucky to find the place ... even though I have been there several times.
If you do not get the information you need let me know. I will call for you and get the details.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana
General Contact: