Re: Plants for the midwest

Andrea, did you grow Siberian & Japanese Iris in your old garden?   Also
Heucheras, Tiarellas and Heucherellas?
     I think Rozanne is by far the best perennial Geranium.
     The Pholox paniculata has great varieties such 'Miss Mary', 'Miss
Jessica', 'Nicky', 'Laura', 'Katherine', 'Blue Boy', 'Shortwood' & 'Orange
Perfection' to name a few.
     My favorite annual is Rubecki 'Prairie Sun'.   I just ordered more seed
for this today.   Have you noticed the new db cosmos available?   I ordered
seed for it also.
     BTW, perhaps you are all aware of this but I didn't know until today
when I placed my order with Jungs that Totally Tomatoes is part of Jungs.   I
always order from them also and you may do so the same time you place your order
with Jungs.   I ordered the new rose 'Ebb Tide'.
     I only order plants I know I can not find locally.
     Ceres