Re: MISCANTHUS SINENSIS 'GOLD BAR'

Hi Chris,
Not sure how the mail order is but believe they are part of the original
Klehm Nursery that was huge in Northern Illinois for some time.  Had some
very notable PINK trucks.  They had at one time an outlet in Woodstock.  I
bought a Filbert and arborvitae from them for $5 at the time.  They were in
10 gallon type tubs!  This was some time ago and I know it closed.  The
plants were great!  Very healthy and have thrived!  Filbert is loved by all
the birds but especially the cardinal!  I am sure this is second or better
generation.

Vera