Re: /schedule for talks was Hakonechloa'

Hello Ceres,
I was told by a friend that the Hort symposium must attract a minimum of 300 - 350 (and over) attendees to make a return to an area. Don't know just how true it is, but sounds reasonable for the quality speakers they use, all the expenses.
Wish I could get invited back to Madison again to do a slide presentation. I sure did enjoy that little city.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Gene, I have attended four Horticulture symposiums but none in the past few
years. They were all very good. They did come to Des Moines once but for
some reason did not return. The others I attended in the twin cities area.
see they are in Madison very soon.