Re: OT- animals health issues

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT- animals health issues
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:19:28 -0600

This happened overnight?  My cat Braveheart is blind now in one eye, but it
happened over a long period.  It has made him more cautious and fearful, but
he does ok.  I'm only guessing, but I do think your dog will learn to cope.
You'll have to give her more attention though during her transition.

Kitty