Re: MISCANTHUS SINENSIS 'GOLD BAR'

Klehm's has a really excellent reputation in this area...even tho some years
back they got into some serious trouble over undocumented workers. I think
that is when they moved out of IL. Used to love seeing their fields of blooming
daylilies along I74 going west out of Champaign. They are well respected for
quality, service and just plain good plant IQ. I wouldn't hesitate to do
business with them. Kathy