Re: animal health issues

We've had several dogs through the years that have gone blind with
age.....they adapt very well.  Also had a deaf cat......he had a wonderful  life.  I
think handicapped animals make the best pets, quite  frankly......they form such
a strong bond with their owners, a trust that you  won't find in any "normal"
animal.  As long as the animal is not in pain, I  would let them adapt.  You
will see how well they do.  Might have to  help them out a bit during the
adjustment, and make sure that the paths are  clear, not rearrange furniture so
they can learn the paths.....after that,  should be fine.
Just my opinion...
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 1/16/2006 10:55:15 PM Central Standard Time,