Re: Hakonechloa macra 'Aureola'

hum... so where do I fit in... my 'scratch' test
showed I was allergic to grass pollen... not the grass
itself or something like that. (been years since I had
that done)

Do know I have to stay in the house for a week or two
in the spring and fall or it 'gets me'. Any other time
I am just fine out there and can have my nose into
everything.

My allergist used to give me something called
rhinocort, which worked great, then they took the
spray version off the market... sigh, the replacement
drug just isn't the same.

Now they discontinues maxair... geesh... they are out
to get me!

Donna