Re: Hakonechloa macra 'Aureola'

Many thanks for all the kind words, Bonnie.
We work really hard to keep the site up to date and hopefully interesting once you get there.
I truly enjoy Hakone grass in my own garden and tried to put together a selection of every Japanese shade grass that I am aware of, then list them in the inventory this year. There are some decent descriptions and growing tips for each cultivar on the web site and in the hard copy catalog. Let me know if you end up with questions.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Gene, it looks like you not only have this in your garden, but when I went
to your nursery site, it looks like you sell it too! And the price is fair
as well at $9.00. I hadn't been on your site for a little while. WOW! And
I love all the articles, too!

Many thanks!