Re: Cymbidium -Dave

Opinions and experiences within a community of people who know each
other is invaluable and I trust what I read on Chat. Perhaps the people
involved in Dave's have become just as familiar with each other but...

When I'm researching information I'd prefer to get it from a reasonably
credible source. Universities and societies of course and many nursery
sites. I think more than anything though, it's the "Unknown-Tell us"
lines that bug me. They make me wonder how well the person making the
entry really knows this plant.

-- "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com> wrote:
> It's just that usually when I click the Daves link from Google it turns
> out to be incomplete info. It's unfullfilling to come across an entry
> for which most sections say "Unknown-Tell us". And I don't really know
> these people or how accurate they are. Anyone can put anything they want
> on there - doesn't mean it is true.

That's one of the problems I was struggling with on hort.net -- how do I
ensure that the data I'm getting is worthwhile?

I just settled it through inaction, I guess...