To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 7:32 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] new kitty

So true. And in the long run it is cheaper to adopt an animal than it is to
rescue a homeless one off the streets. We have done both.......the cost of
adopting includes a total health exam and fixing whatever is wrong, shots,
etc......which can run into $100's by the time you are done paying on your own.
Also, less heart ache.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 1/19/2006 11:25:21 PM Central Standard Time,