Re: greenhouse/ butterflies

Hrm.  According to:

Pipevine swallowtail caterpillars will die if raised on tropical pipevines.
Please only use the pipevines on the list.

Pipevine Swallowtail
- Pipevine family, Aristolochia
1. Aristolochia macrophylla - big leaf pipevine
2. Aristolochia tomentosa - woolly pipevine
3. Aristolochia serpentaria - Virginia snakeroot
4. Aristolochia californica - California pipevine
5. Aristolochia fimbriata - white-veined Duchman's pipe

(Though I try not to read everything I believe.
 Strike that.

-s z5b