Re: Nursery help!

I really hate to see you unsubscribe, Chris. Your information is always so complete. I must be dense because I didn't think a "thank you" was required of anybody here. I've always figured it was implied.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Nursery help!

Hi everyone,

  Thanks for all of the ideas and tips about the nursery and finding out
  what forms I need, etc.

  I talked to an attorney and accountant and some other aspects of the
  business are going to be easier than I expected, so that's a relief
  at least!

  I apologize for not answering sooner.  I've been busy and not catching
  up on my email.

  For that reason I'm going to unsubscribe from gardenchat for a little
  while.  Someone mailed and chastised me for not thanking everyone,
  so I think it's best that I sign off because I don't want people
  harboring negative feelings towards me or the list.

  I'll be back when things get less busy!

Chris