From: Christopher P. Lindsey [mailto: lindsey@mallorn.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:49:46 -0600
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Nursery help!

Hi everyone,<br><br> Thanks for all of the ideas and tips about the
an attorney and accountant and some other aspects of the <br> business
are going to be easier than I expected, so that's a relief<br> at
least!<br><br> I apologize for not answering sooner. I've been busy and
unsubscribe from gardenchat for a little<br> while. Someone mailed and
chastised me for not thanking everyone,<br> so I think it's best that I
sign off because I don't want people <br> harboring negative feelings
towards me or the list.<br><br> I'll be back when things get less
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>