Re: greenhouse/butterflies

Thanks Gene.....will have to check if these grow here.  Only one I've  seen
available for butterflies other than the natives (which are hard to come  by)
is the A. fimbriata.  I have seeds for the A. grande if you would like  some.
I don't know if all Aristolochias have seed pods like these  (probably
do).....they are shaped like parachutes when they open up.   Really quite ornamental,
I think.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 1/24/2006 11:02:18 PM Central Standard Time,