From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Theresa
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 9:23 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Nursery help!

Heck- we all know we appreciate each other.  No thanks are needed- jsut
implied.  We know people are busy and will chime in when they can.
And....I can't imagine anyone harboring negative feelings especially
towards you- your are the list's steward and salvation when we needed a
home!
Don't work too hard.
Theresa