Re: Rain....height

It *only* reads ten pounds here.
Kitty
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Rain....height

So Donna- did I read that right- you lost over 100 lbs? Eeek- since I don't know you I'm not sure to be happy or worried about this! Eitherway, I hope you are taking care of yourself.

Theresa

Donna wrote:

Short here too.... and shrinking. 5' 2" max now-
hum...also blue eyed, blonde if I am out in the sun,
drab yucky brown color now during the winter...not
discussing weight tho! :)

Seems most short folks are better at handling
situations... we don't back down easy.

Donna
who actually lost about 10lbs due to the nutty
schedule I have been on...

--- Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:

Just remember - dynamite come in small packages boys
and girls - LOL. I'm
the runt in my family and couldn't care less. tee
hee hee. People only
underestimate me once.

On 1/27/06, james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net>