RE: FYI

Well since you asked :)

> Which brings me to two other topics then:
>
>    1.  If I move the virtual garden pages to hort.net, what would you
>        guys like to see?  How should it be set up?

As easy as possible for you. I realize it will be a pain for you to set up,
and to be honest, doubt you really have the time for this with the new
nursery. Especially now with the spring orders tying up your time.

From what I have observed, seems like all that is needed is a place to
upload pictures and a small area to comment on what you are looking at.

Of course in my 'dream site' thoughts of having a link with my facts about
each individual plant on another page. I have pictures of them when they
were first bought and tiny to the mature picture I would feature. Also bloom
times here, problems, etc....

>        I'd like to get input from this and finally get it set up.  I've
>        been meaning to do this for ages.  What's the best way?  Discuss
>        it here?  Discuss it on one of the hort.net admin lists?

Well who is going to post there? Just this group? (then it could be
discussed here) or all your groups (in which case your admin list would be
proper).

>    2.  If you know of any businesses that need Web hosting (but not
> design),
>        please refer them to me.
>
>        We lost a few big customers in the past couple months -- some were
>        just plain rude and transfered their domains elsewhere without
>        even paying their bill (that wasn't Heronswood, BTW).

Well that sucks! Do they need a nasty email from all of us? (just kidding)

>        I just did the accounting and it looks like we're going to be
>        $2K in the hole if I don't get any new customers, so keep us in
>        mind for stuff.
>
>        I am *not* asking for more donations from you guys.  You've done
>        enough, and I'd never hit up family for money.  :)

what? Family is supposed to help out each other.... besides, we all use the
resources...

Donna