Re: FYI

Yes, Donna, that was really nice of you, thanks. What will you do with
your other photos, like D-56? Are you planning a new home for them?

Kitty

-- Theresa <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Oh- and PS to Donna-  thanks for taking care of the virtual garden pages
for all of these years.  It didn't even dawn on me that you were paying
something for that, not to mention your time.  I, for one, have enjoying
looking at the pics periodically.

Theresa