RE: Rain in Texas?

Sounds wonderful Donna!  And no one deserves it like you do!  I don't know where you get all your energy.
I think you can endure your mom's salads for awhile.  I'm sure you can make up for it on the cruise! ;+)

Kitty

-- "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I think so Pam.... Someone else is making the arrangements so won't know the
details till next week some time.

As some of you know, my life at work has been nuts since like June... it is
the first step in getting me de-stressed..... 5 days on a cruise ship.

I have never been on a cruise, so this should be interesting?...(although I
would have picked a different area, but since I am not paying for it, who am
I to complain)

What will the weather be like? Should I pack summer clothes?

Donna