Re: FYI

Ok- I think this option that you described sounds best-
Another option would be to have a Web form designed just for virtual tours.You could write a paragraph for each photo and it would lay them all outon a page for you automagically with the text off to the side.

Seriously, I don't want to look like I'm being an opportunist or anything.-

Oh- you are so very funny-- On the contrary if anything about this situation could be considered opportunist, it would be "us" (the group). We are the one's who gratefully took up the opportunity you presented by offering to host the group- with no strings attached. I really value this group and that means I value the time, resources and effort you put into keeping everything running for us. To keep in contact with all these wonderful people via any other medium would cost something (cell phone airtime, mailing cost, etc), so I certainly am happy to chip in to help support the ongoing success of the group as hosted by you. What I really need is a reminder every now and then to express my gratitude with my checkbook.

Theresa