Jaron's Move

Kitty,

Jaron actually travels to four campuses, but two are very close to each
other. And yes, he did take the kitten, Little One, with him. He couldn't
get into his apartment right away and was staying with friends the first
week. The next weekend he came home and loaded his truck with as much
hand-me-down furniture as he could.  We actually bought some inexpensive
non-assemblied pieces as well. You couldn't fit a toothpick in that truck
after he crammed his things into every cranny, but he saved room for the cat
carrier in the cab with him! He had to leave the truck packed for a few days
as he still couldn't get into his apartment. On Monday I called him and he
said that he was sitting in the bathroom with the kitten trying to convince
him to use the litter box. (His friends have a cat too). By the next day the
kitten wasn't hiding and seemed more relaxed. He should be sleeping in his
apartment this weekend, so kitty will have another adjustment! One of
Jaron's friends from home is moving in with him. How nice to have a friend
for a roommate! I told him about Freecycle and someone delivered an almost
new club chair right to his apartment door! He's been very fortunate to have
friends that helped make his transition to a new area a lot more friendly!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)

chris@widom-assoc.com