Re: Computer worm brewing

"Computer worm brewing" Is that a new kind of ale?

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 7:50 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Computer worm brewing

And why are they (Symantec) not going to help you Kitty?

Seriously, you should contact them. Shorten version of a very long story....
My mothers computer was infected a few years back. After contacting them,
explaining, they actually emailed the fix for her system so I could install
it. (it was one of those nasty virus that blocked getting to their site)

They were very helpful and had a great customer service group... I was
impressed!

Donna