RE: Rain in Texas?

Don't really know yet. Mexico I guess. Boss's wife is arranging this. Was
told I am leaving on the 19th, cruise leaves Feb 20 for 5 days. Get yourself
and John packed and ready, no arguing with me about this. Hum....seems he
already contacted my mother (to make sure she could watch my animals) and
John to make sure he could get off work and we didn't have prior plans. Talk
about leaving me in the dark!

Would be great if you and Gary also went.... John and Gary can talk trains
and we can talk gardens... LOL!

Donna