RE: Garden Chat Site

Hum... if you scroll down below the map and add me area, it says you can.

Worse case, I can delete you so you can start all over. If anyone wants me
to do that....let me know. They don't give me a lot of options. I can delete
you entirely, edit your comment (shout out), or delete just your picture.

Sorry Chris, they don't let me see your email address...well maybe they do,
but I can't find it in your membership area. Interesting they do give your
longitude/latitude numbers tho...

They have made a ton of changes since we started this... we could have our
own forum, colored pins for male/female, and another three I could name,
seems they have personal membership crap now, etc...

And for those wondering.... this is a free thing on the internet... it has
nothing to do with my site. So it will still be there unless the powers of
frapper change something.

Donna