Re: Garden Chat Site

Very cute, I must say.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Garden Chat Site

I should have included a thank you to Donna in my post. I too enjoy visiting
the garden Chat website from time to time. I'd like to see more faces
posted. What I image everyone looks like is probably far from reality. It
would be nice to have a real face to think about when friends post. Island
Jim and I put our faces on the map page. Come on you guys, how about it?
http://www.frappr.com/gardenchat
I tried adding one, but unfortunately I've forgotten what email address
I used to sign up.

Whoever is the admin for the gardenchat part of the frappr site, can you
tell me what email address I used?

In the meantime, you can see a picture of me two years ago in a tux.  :)
I'm the guy on the viewer's left.

  http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/me.jpg

Chris thanks for offering to save the sight! I don't know anything about
these things, but is there a way we can upload photos on our own so that you
would have to spend your precious time?
You'll be able to upload your photos and everything on your own -- once I
write the code I can just sit back and it'll just work.  ;)

The only hard part right now is setting up accounts for people.  I wanted
to do it via Web pages, but for now maybe I'll just have people email me
directly.

Chris