RE: Jaron's Move

Ha! That was when I was a domestic women.... I haven't cooked since Xmas day
here. John and Mother have been handling that due to my schedule. My house
was so disgustedly dirty, I even hired a someone to come in once a week to
clean....

It is not that I am rich or too good to due this stuff myself- I just don't
have the time. Although I have this weekend off, the last day I had off was
weeks ago....and I work in excess of 12 hours a day....just doesn't leave
much down time let alone for domestic chores either. When my stress level
was peaking back a few months ago trying to do it all, I chose to do the
things I enjoy and hire someone to do the rest.

I started cleaning out my house this weekend.... where does all this stuff
come from! I kept catching myself keeping things- like do I really need
another set of dishes when I already have service for 24.... geesh. Got a
dozen or so large boxes of stuff to find homes for....too bad Jaron wasn't
passing thru on his way to his new apartment... I think I could have
furnished it with all this crap and regained my basement space!

Donna