Re: Nursery help! NOW Rain

Nearly 3 in is a pretty good showing! So happy for you.

Kitty

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 8:38 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Nursery help! NOW Rain

Glad you're getting cleaned up David. A wonderful 2 3/4" today but no more
for the foreseeable future. Sigh. Yeah, poor Phoenix, I can relate. We're
still 13" behind where we should be.

On 1/28/06, Zemuly Sanders <zsanders@midsouth.rr.com> wrote:

I heard yesterday that we are 8" above normal for January with more rain
predicted tomorrow. All I can say is, "Bring it on." Just don't want any
twirlies to go with it. Pam, it looks like you might be getting some rain
today.
zem
zone 7
West TN