Re: Computer worm brewing

Thanks Donna. And thanks everyone for listening to my grumbling about Netzero for the past year. Eventually I'll put out one of those change of address messages, but I need to work on the address book first. I'll keep NZ for awhile.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5

Kitty,

Congrats on the new computer and back to the fast world of the internet! :)
I know you will use and enjoy it.

Donna