To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Nursery help!

I could package you up a box of kleenex for that *sniff* Dave- or if things get critical we could always call the "whaaaambulance".
(I love that line from the movie "The Kid", and have been just dying to use it! ; ) And, who am I to turn down the opportunity to give my favorite 'hibiscus-ite' a little ribbing!

Theresa

David Franzman wrote:

Yeah, yeah! Whatever Chris! I don't think I'll ever forgive you. *sniff*

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net