RE: gumbling......

Um... I recall running into them again a few months ago and screaming that
they were not thrown out yet!

Seems my entire family is a pack rat... I make a pile of stuff to go and the
next garbage day that pile disappears, but suddenly next thing I know it
turns up elsewhere in the house... the junk got feet I swear!

I am sure I will run into them again... what's your address, I will mail
them to you LOL!

Donna