RE: Thoughts about new Heronswood Web site

I don't know about the old catalog, sorry Chris, but I hate having too few
items on a page. I'd rather be able to scroll down to see the whole category
at once, i.e. "hydrangeas."  I always like the wishlist idea. I love web
specials, except when there are none offered! Hate when there is no photo.
More work for me to go searching for one!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)