Re: computer trouble

Not to mention the fact that they drive the cutest cars anywhere.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Franzman" <dfranzma@pacbell.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 7:52 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] computer trouble

Theresa call the Geek Squad! They are part of Best Buys and they are wonderful. They helped us out a bunch. They will either come to your house or they can help over the phone. It cost us $79 and we must have been on the phone with them for over 5 hours. Best deal I've ever heard of.

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>