RE: computer trouble

Yep, you need to load everything on your computer before connecting to the
internet. Even then, if the software is old, they still get you! Do you know
what got you Theresa? Might have the fix at work...

Just last week, I was fighting getting my laptop to talk to my server at
work with this new system. I finally took it off my home network and
connected it directly to my modem... instantly everything attacked the
laptop- didn't get it due to the up to date firewalls, AV and everything
else under the sun, - but made it nearly impossible to do anything but tell
the firewalls to block it all....

But I did VPN into the system.... now to get it 'see' it thru the home
network is another issue I haven't won. Sigh. I HATE networking enough that
we paid someone to build these VPN's (and it wasn't cheap!)...

Donna