Re: Happy...

We actually went to a party! The music was 60s and 70s, not the Guy
Lombardo DH feared it might be. We actually danced a little, or at
least what people with 2 left feet would call dancing. There were
fireworks at midnight, which were pretty good for a small display. Am
making puerco pibil today (hope I went easy enough on the habaneros
in the marinade) with rice and a spinach salad. Happy New Year, all!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b