Re: A card from Pat

Pam,
Yes we came home on last wednesday. We got home in time for a cousins
funeral on thursday and worked on friday. We took down Christmas
decorations today. Kind of sad but glad it is done. We have had some
great rains lately too. I wonder if I would ever think that we had
enough?

Everything in my little greenhouse is doing great. I just wish I had
more room to go in and read a book or something. I wish I had a meyer
lemon that everyone is talking about. That is my all time favorite
lemon. My sister has several trees in CA. I am always telling her that I
think lemons are the best gift!!!

  Tricia

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
  Her cards are great - thanks Kitty. Tricia, I take it you are home now?

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX