Re: Happy Holidays!

Got 6 inches.  I couldn't believe it.   Sorry about your Mom.  That is so
hard to to see someone you love decline like that.
Alzheimer's is a very cruel disease in that respect.  Kinda makes me think
too.  I'm fixing to turn 50 this year, how did that happen?  Time marches on
whether we like it or not.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX