RE: Pleasant PM

We got some rain this morning and mid-afternoon.  All the birds are active
as the weather is like early spring...no need for coats...just long sleeved
winter shirts.  I'm beginning to see buds on everything that usually blooms
in March or April.  I pruned my raspberries...the canes are swollen and new
leaves about to come out.  It is amazing to have such warm weather.
Fortunately, we did not get that storm that raged across the lower southern
states.  One of my sisters felt its wrath but had little damage.  I'm
hoping that everyone else weathered through it.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN