To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT]r breakfast?>Diesel

Dried fruits are similar in effect to bread and cereal for me, so you might want to experiment a bit if you give the hi-pro breakfast a try. On the other hand, if you're one of those lucky folks that can eat one slice of freshly baked bread and leave the rest alone, it may not make a difference.

I'll try uploading some new pictures of Diesel as soon as this storm is over. It's sounding ugly out there.