Re: r breakfast?>Diesel

Oh yes! It's been awhile since anyone has updated their critter pics to us. I'd love to see Otis, too.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 7:16 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT]r breakfast?>Diesel

I, too, and delighted to know what a good kitty Diesel is. You know I agree with Kitty regarding cats. I love all animals, and if I had the space and the finances I'd have a zoo. I'll have to post a picture of Otis sometime. He has turned out to be a very good dog. Even my vet commented on his very pleasant (and gentle) personality.
zem