Re: r breakfast?>Diesel

Sometimes I'm not sure how "good" he is, especially when he annoys the dogs or runs down the hall and jumps halfway up the doorframe, but he's cute and good natured. He sleeps on our feet at night, except when he's sleeping curled up with Dreyfuss on the couch. He's pretty good at amusing himself with a whiffle-type golf ball in the bathtub, or trying to catch water drips at the bathroom faucet every time I wash my hands. He also loves to watch the birds from our screened porch. He confiscated a ball of excelsior from one of my plant shipments and uses it to hide behind while watching the feeders. He's almost the same color as the shreds and when he snuggles down behind it, the birds come within about 15 inches of his face. Then Diesel's chittering and tail twitching give him away. ;-)

I'll look forward to a photo of Otis. I'm glad that he's turned out so well. I know you had some trying times during his puppyhood.

I don't have as many critters as I used to have- only the two dogs and the cat and a few chickens and fish now. I love them, but taking care of my Dad, geriatric dogs and myself sometimes is too much.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 7:16 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT]r breakfast?>Diesel

I, too, and delighted to know what a good kitty Diesel is. You know I agree with Kitty regarding cats. I love all animals, and if I had the space and the finances I'd have a zoo. I'll have to post a picture of Otis sometime. He has turned out to be a very good dog. Even my vet commented on his very pleasant (and gentle) personality.
zem