Re: Pictures of Diesel

Really?   I've never seen a red (orange) tabby that was a girl.  It's
interesting how colors of cats are gender linked, i.e. calicoes and torties
being female about 99.5% of the time.  Sugar is a blue (silver) tabby but w/
calico dilute so she has the speckled calico belly and a tortie back.  The
vet says every tortie back cat she's ever seen has a 'tude.  Nice to know
she doesn't disappoint in that respect.

On 1/7/07, Daryl <pulis@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Yes, he's a boy (now neutered). I understand that a small percentage of
> orange kitties are girls, though.
> I've had dogs for more than 50 years, and Diesel is our first cat. We got
> lucky.
> There's been a white male cat with a short tail visiting the yard lately,
> too. I don't know who he belongs to, but he's pretty friendly. I don't
> know
> if he's been abandoned or is just wandering, but he seems to be well-fed.
> We'll see.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A